Are Norwegians tall?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Are Norwegians tall?

A typical Norwegian stands 172.65cm (5 feet 7.97 inches) tall. The average height of a Norwegian man is 179.74cm (5 feet 10.76 inches). The ladies stand at 165.56cm (5 feet 5.18 inches).

What country has the tallest people?

The United Kingdom

Why are Dutch so tall?

Then there’s the Dutch diet: the Dutch have a ravenous taste for dairy, which may have contributed to their higher height, according to research. Barrett emphasized that calcium creates bone and that growth is dependent on a sufficient supply of it.

What race is the tallest?

Sudan’s Nilotic peoples, such as the Shilluk and Dinka, have been classified as among of the world’s tallest. Roberts found that Dinka Ruweng men averaged 181.3 centimetres (5 ft 11 12 in) in height, whereas Shilluk males averaged 182.6 centimetres (6 ft 0 in).

Are Norwegians tall?, Are Norwegians tall?, What country has the tallest people?, Why are Dutch so tall?, What race is the tallest?

Are Norwegians tall?

Is being 6ft tall?

So, in the United States, any guy who is 6 feet 3 inches or more is regarded exceptionally tall and is taller than 95/100 males. The average height of an American man is between 59 and 510 inches. In reality, just 14.5% of males in the United States are 6 feet tall or more. I hope this helps to solve your question.

Is 6ft 3 a good height?

At this height, you are powerful. This is tall by American standards, but not unnaturally so; it is a fantastic height for guys since you may tower over others while being the same height as them; it is also a popular height among ladies.

Is 6ft 6 a good height?

Anything less than 60 is just too short to be taken seriously. So, sure, six feet to six feet three inches is the optimal male height range, with six feet one inch being best. Men prefer women who are no taller than 6 feet, whereas women prefer men who are no shorter than 5 feet 4 inches.

Is 190 cm tall for a guy?

190 cm is 62.8. In most places, a guy who is nearly 63 years old is considered tall. I believe the typical height range for a guy in the United States is 59 511. A 63-year-old guy would be considered tall, since he would be in the 97th percentile in the United States.

Are Norwegians tall?, Is being 6ft tall?, Is 6ft 3 a good height?, Is 6ft 6 a good height?, Is 190 cm tall for a guy?

Are Norwegians tall?

Is 6ft short for a man?

The optimal male height is 61/185cm. It is quite tall but not excessively so. However, the optimal height range for males is 61 to 65 inches. 60/183 is considered the least acceptable height range, and most women will be perfectly OK with a person who is six feet tall, while most men would not consider him short or little.

Is 6ft 4 a good height?

64 is taller above usual and taller than what is considered normal.

Is 6ft tall for a 13 year old?

Being 6ft 13 implies you will continue to develop. At the age of 15, I am about 65 and am predicted to grow to 66.5, whereas one of my pals, who was 6ft, grew to 67 and is expected to grow to 610. You’ll probably end up taller than 63, and you’ll be the tallest person wherever you go. I am 13 years old and 6 feet tall; is this normal?

Is 5.6 tall for a 13 year old boy?

For a 13-year-old, 58 is rather tall. It is in the 97th percentile, which means that one out of every twenty boys your age should be taller than you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.