Can you beat Caroline and Justine?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Agatha Hickman
    Participant

Persona 5’s Secret Boss battle pits you against Caroline and Justine. This fight is only available on New Game Plus and cannot be completed on your first playing. Phase 5.
    CarolinesJustine
    Divine Retribution
    Demonic Order

How do you beat the Twins in p5r?

Talk to Caroline in front of the Velvet Room to combat the twins. The location is near the Mementos entrance. You can challenge them as many times as you want. You may, however, only claim one award each playing.

How do you get Frei skill card?

In Persona 5, how can you obtain the Frei skill card? To obtain this, simply fuse a Jack Frost with Makami. For those who are unaware, that is a Magician arcana combined with a Temperance arcana. It is critical that you utilize a Makami here since it is the Persona that possesses the Frei talent that your Shiisaa must master.

How do you teach Frei?

To obtain this, simply fuse a Jack Frost with Makami. For those who are unaware, that is a Magician arcana combined with a Temperance arcana. It is critical that you utilize a Makami here since it is the Persona that possesses the Frei talent that your Shiisaa must master.

Can you beat Caroline and Justine?, Can you beat Caroline and Justine?, How do you beat the Twins in p5r?, How do you get Frei skill card?, How do you teach Frei?

What is Frei persona5?

Furei (Frei)? is a Nuclear talent that does damage. It is the foundation of the Frei line, with six versions differing in power and range.

How do you make a Shiisaa?

The simplest (and least expensive) combination is Regent and Slime. Alternatively, combining Jack Frost and Makami (both of which, according to GameFAQs users, may be discovered in the back part of the second palace) will result in a Shiisaa with the Frei ability.

How do I give someone my skill card?

Go to the item menu and use the skill card like any other item (healing), then select which persona from your current stock to utilize. If the persona you’re going to use it on already has 8 talents, it’ll inform you which one to replace it with.

Where can I find Shiisaa?

Okinawa Prison

Can you beat Caroline and Justine?, What is Frei persona5?, How do you make a Shiisaa?, How do I give someone my skill card?, Where can I find Shiisaa?

What is Magaru?

Magaru is a Wind talent. It inflicts minor Wind damage on all enemies. It is 10 SP to use.

Where can I find Obariyon?

Obariyon, the Piggyback Demon, is the second Persona of the Fool Arcana and appears as a Shadow in the Aiyatsbus section of Mementos in areas 3, 5, and 6. Obariyon is the protagonist’s initial Persona, and he possesses the Snap, Lucky Punch, and Resist Fear abilities.

What do I fuse to get Nekomata?

NekomatasDefault Level of Persona: 17.
    Magician is an arcana.
    Kamoshida Palace is the persona’s location.
    Persona Fusion: Ippon-Datara x Angel/Archangel, Regent x Jack Frost.
    Item Combination:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.