Can you date Takemi in p5r?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anderson Ali

In Persona 5, how do you romance Tae Takemi? You’ll be able to romance her if you attain both goals. After you get the guts to continue her trials, you may go chat to her on occasion to rank up the relationship.

Can I romance Takemi?

How to Romance Takemi: Takemi is presented automatically as the tale continues. Participate in Tae’s clinical studies enough times during the day, and you’ll be able to romance her once her confidant rank is high enough.

Are strikers canon?

Persona 5 Strikers, in particular, is a direct sequel to the events of Persona 5, not Persona 5 Royal. Strikers do not regard the events of the third semester, as well as some characters and events throughout the main game, to be canon.

Is Persona 5 strikers backwards compatible?

Persona 5 Strikers will be published in the West on February 23rd, 2021, according to publisher Atlus. It will be released for the PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4. (we assume the latter will be backwards compatible for people who have already made the jump to PlayStation 5.)

Can you date Takemi in p5r?, Can you date Takemi in p5r?, Can I romance Takemi?, Are strikers canon?, Is Persona 5 strikers backwards compatible?

Is Persona 5 scramble multiplayer?

No, unfortunately. Persona 5 Strikers lacks any type of multiplayer functionality, whether co-op or online, which is unusual to begin with. Musou games often include massive battlefields with capacity for numerous players, either locally or online.

Can I play p5r on PS5?

Royal Persona 5 The key differences between the first game and this one include adjustments to the gameplay’s quality of life as well as new music, artwork, special attacks, and regions. If you buy Persona 5 Royal on PS4, it will come with the PS5 Game Boost, which will give you speedier loading times.

How much does P5 royal cost?

Persona 5 Royal: Standard Edition PS4 List Price: $59.99 Save $7.00 (12%) on the details

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.