Can you kill salt upon wounds?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anderson Ali

He may be beaten in fighting or persuaded to retire without a struggle with a Speech skill of 75. Crush the White Legs: Joshua Graham will penetrate the Salt-Upon-Wounds encampment on his own and capture him and his White Legs supporters.

What level should I play dead money?

For good reason, the game recommends 20+. At the start of the DLC, you get all of your equipment confiscated, thus you must rely on your character’s basic stats and bonuses.

What level is recommended for Old World Blues?

level 15

How long does it take to finish Old World Blues?

Single-Player Polled Median Main Story 26 6h 54m Main + Extras 49 8h Completionists 34
    All PlayStyles 109 10h 43m 8h 06m

Can you kill salt upon wounds?, Can you kill salt upon wounds?, What level should I play dead money?, What level is recommended for Old World Blues?, How long does it take to finish Old World Blues?

Can you take companions to dead money?

The numerous companion exploit is the only way to bring stuff into Dead Money. Then load up a follower with the goods you wish to take with you, except for Boone and Arcade, who cannot travel there.

Who is the best companion in New Vegas?

Boone, Veronica, and Lily are my top three. All three are incredibly combat effective, but Boone wins the top rank for me because of his ranged ability and because he has the most important follower perk, spotter (IMO).

Can you have Rex and Ed E at the same time?

You can have both ED-E and Rex, but not both. When you unlock all of ED-logs E’s and then let either the Brotherhood or the Followers research him, you will receive one upgrade, and you will receive more if you discover the eyebot components in Lonesome Road.

Can you have ED E and Boone at the same time?

Yes, at any time, you can have one robot and one human.

Can you kill salt upon wounds?, Can you take companions to dead money?, Who is the best companion in New Vegas?, Can you have Rex and Ed E at the same time?, Can you have ED E and Boone at the same time?

Does Rex count as a companion?

Although Rex is a buddy, the game occasionally freezes when he assaults an adversary. When Rex is at the Lucky 38 with other buddies, he will occasionally start fighting them.

Is Cass a good companion?

Cass is a lovely friend, and her Whiskey Rose perk is enjoyable to utilize. I normally cooperate with the Van Graffs until they want you to kill her in Birds of a Feather. Cass quests, however, are incompatible with the van Graffs.

Who is better Cass or Boone?

Username: count hamstein Cass has a nicer personality, albeit it’s difficult to like Boone in the first place. But Boone is the superior assassin; he kills everything and you simply get irritated because you never have to fire a bullet.

Should I let the van graffs kill Cass?

The Courier has the option of allowing him to murder her or threatening him not to, in which case the Van Graffs will become hostile and the quest will fail. If Cass is slain, the player will lose her as a friend for good and will fail her companion task Heartache by the Number.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.