Does the Lightscale Trident break?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

The location of the Lightscale Trident. When he’s finished speaking, you’ll discover a chest containing a Lightscale Trident. This weapon can shatter, but unlike other weapons, it can be repaired and reforged. Simply ask Dento at the Zoras Domain store.

What is a Keese eyeball good for?

In the game, this resource may be used to improve Links Armor. Keese Eyeballs, in particular, are utilized to improve the Soldiers Set. Three Keese Eyeballs and three Moblin Guts are required for the Level 2 upgrades of the Soldiers Armor, Soldiers Helm, and Soldiers Greaves.

Should I sell gems in Zelda?

Feel free to sell them for rupees in the early game. They are easily farmable later on if you wish to use them to enhance any goods.

Is it OK to sell gems in Botw?

You can sell a handful of the ones you have. You could always battle Stone Talus (rare) or go back to a gem-rich location and cultivate them. Save the gems and sell the rest if you need money. By the time you need the gems, you should be able to farm them quickly, and you won’t need many of them anyhow.

Does the Lightscale Trident break?, Does the Lightscale Trident break?, What is a Keese eyeball good for?, Should I sell gems in Zelda?, Is it OK to sell gems in Botw?

Should I sell my diamonds in breath of the wild?

I propose selling your first three or four and then holding onto them until you need to utilize them for that. You will receive multiple diamond offers as payment for numerous gathering goods as side missions, and they will infrequently drop from unusual ore deposits.

Should you sell all your gems in Botw?

If you’re perplexed by all the jewels taking up space in your Breath of the Wild inventory, don’t worry and don’t sell them all just yet.

Where do you farm amber in Zelda?

Amber may be discovered in treasure chests on the Great Plateau and in the Dueling Peaks Tower area.

Where can I farm Bokoblin guts?

rmcin329 is the user name. You can discover a pair of the blue green bokoblins who drop guts hidden in ruins slightly east of the vast plateau. Aside from that, it appears to be a matter of chance whether or not an enemy camp has the type of bokoblin that drops them.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.