How do I get XP boost monk?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Monks can obtain a one-hour 50% XP Enlightenment boost starting at level 20 via a recurring quest in which you combat one of the monks at the Peak of Serenity (you can teleport there using the Zen Pilgrimage ability). The bonus stacks with heirlooms and lasts until death.

What is the best Monk class in wow?

Brewmaster

Which race is best for Monk?

Human Windwalker Monks’ Favorite Alliance Races
    Night Elf, Dwarf, and Gnome

Are priest fun in wow?

I’m having a great time with it. A competent shadow priest has little downtime and can kill mobs quite well. They take some getting used to. The only thing I can add is that doing damage as a Shadow Priest is arguably the most enjoyable aspect of being a caster.

How do I get XP boost monk?, How do I get XP boost monk?, What is the best Monk class in wow?, Which race is best for Monk?, Are priest fun in wow?

Are priests easy to level?

It is not difficult to level a priest. It is quite simple if you have heirlooms. Simply give it a shot. If you pull too hard, you will panic and dash towards the road.

Can I level as discipline priest?

Discipline is a fantastic leveling spec since you can weave damaging and healing spells and deal large damage on your own while staying healthy. It does not do as much damage as a Shadow Priest, but with spells like Penance, Shadow Word: Pain, and Smite, you can level quickly.

Can I level as disc Shadowlands?

As disc, you can solo almost anything, especially as venthyr.

Can you level as healer wow?

You’ll be able to progress as a healer just fine. Without all of that extra effort. Keep in mind that during your first playthrough, you’ll want to focus on questing rather than dungeons or BGs in order to unlock your covenant at level 60.

How do I get XP boost monk?, Are priests easy to level?, Can I level as discipline priest?, Can I level as disc Shadowlands?, Can you level as healer wow?

Is disc priest viable for leveling?

Disc is simply not properly sized for dungeon levels. But, for the most part, you can spam shadowmeld and pretend you’re a bad hpriest and get away with it. Leveling dungeons are so easy to get through that you can nearly autoattack through them. However, you should not level the disc.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.