How do I start the kafei Anju quest?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Quest of Anju and Kafei
    Day 1: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Get the Kafei Mask.
    Day 1: From 2:10PM to 8PM, show Anju the Kafei Mask at the Appropriate Time.
    Optional: Day 1: Get the Room Key from 2:10PM to 3:50PM.
    Day 1: From 12 a.m. until 6 a.m., meet Anju in the Inn at night.
    Day 2: From 6 a.m. until 9 a.m., mail the letter to Kafei.
    Day 2: From 3:10PM until 3:50PM, enter the Laundry Pool Hideout.

How do you get the postman’s hat in Majora’s Mask?

You may obtain this hat by completing the Kafei notebook entry until you reach Priority Mail. Give it to the Postman and then discuss it with him. The Anju and Kafei Side Quest will show you how to achieve it.

Can you beat Majora’s Mask without a guide?

It’s a game that’s meant to be won. You do not require a guide.

Can you get fierce deity without Amiibo?

How to obtain Fierce Deity Link in Zelda: Breath of the Wild without using an amiibo or an NFC tag. The Fierce Deity Link amiibo has yet to be published, but a new leak suggests that it will be shortly. But for the time being, you’ll have to rely on other techniques.

How do I start the kafei Anju quest?, How do I start the kafei Anju quest?, How do you get the postman’s hat in Majora’s Mask?, Can you beat Majora’s Mask without a guide?, Can you get fierce deity without Amiibo?

Can you keep the Fierce Deity Mask?

All of your masks will be safe. When you resume the game, all of your normal masks will be restored, along with the Fierce Deity Mask.

Is link a God?

Link wears the deity’s armor and wields the deity’s characteristic greatsword, the Fierce Deity Sword, which can unleash magical Sword Beams as Fierce Deity Link.

Is Fierce Deity Link the strongest link?

Hands down, the Link from Majora’s Mask is the strongest Link ever created. Link’s might has never been greater than when he wears the Fierce Deity mask. Though he does not use a shield, the strength of his double-helix sword more than compensates.

Can you kiss in Zelda breath of the wild?

Today we have a pretty interesting video from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild to share with you. After two years, it appears that players have discovered a way to have Link kiss another lady. In order for it to operate, you must locate the appropriate angle and make Link squat.

How do I start the kafei Anju quest?, Can you keep the Fierce Deity Mask?, Is link a God?, Is Fierce Deity Link the strongest link?, Can you kiss in Zelda breath of the wild?

Is Zelda link a girlfriend?

Many people believe Princess Zelda is Link’s love interest in the Legend of Zelda series. In 1987, she made her initial appearance in The Legend of Zelda on the NES. Ganondorf frequently kidnaps her multiple times. Her job is identical to that of Princess Peach and Princess Bubblegum.

Why is Link selectively mute?

This Link exemplifies the socially incompetent side of Selective Mutism because he was only friends with Saria, who is the loveliest and most patient lady. She even offers him an instrument to remember her by, implying that they utilized music to bond or communicate.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.