How do you open Route 6?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

How do you open Route 6?

Route 6 may be reached from the northern side in two ways: by the Saffron City gate or through the Underground Path, which runs directly from Route 5.

How do I get to stow on side of Route 6?

If you wish to continue on the route and reach Stow-on-Side, take the ladder on the right after defeating Backpacker Diane and her Sawk, then continue beneath the stone arches and follow the path until you reach Stow-on-Side.

How do you get to Route 6 on the moon?

You can go south from Paniola Town to Route 6 after completing Lanas’ trial at Brooklet Hill.

How do I get to the sword in Route 7?

Before you begin your adventure on Route 7, you will encounter Hop, who will challenge you to a battle. You will have 5 badges at this time, and you will need to utilize the eastern gate to escape Hammerlocke. After crossing the bridge that leads to Route 7, you will encounter Hop.

How do you open Route 6?, How do you open Route 6?, How do I get to stow on side of Route 6?, How do you get to Route 6 on the moon?, How do I get to the sword in Route 7?

How do you open Route 6?

What Pokemon can you catch on Route 7?

Route 7 Pokemon spawns SW and SH Pokemon
    PokemonsAreasChance
    PerrserkersAnywheres30%
    ThievulsAnywheres20%
    100% Greedent Shaking Tree
    20% Corviknight Tall Grass

What Pokemon does hop use on Route 7?

Battles and Trainers
    Hop Trevenant Snorlax Heatmor Inteleon / Rillaboom / Cinderace Boltund Lv.34 Lv.35 Lv.37 Lv.35 Model Mila Trainer Pokmon Level Hop Trevenant Snorlax Heatmor Inteleon / Rillaboom / Cinderace Boltund Lv.34 Lv.
    Lv.35 Lv.36 Ribombee Vespiquen
    Lv.35 Lv.36 Cabbie Bruce Corvisquire Rufflet

What Pokemon can you catch on Route 8 sword?

Pokemon: Rarity Route 8 Overworld Pokemon
    Lunatone (Shield) (Shield)
    Solrock Rare Pawniard Common Rufflet (Sword)

How do I get to the sword in Route 10?

When you exit the railway station, you will be on Route 10, which is quite cold and snowy. Pick up the Max Revive in the corner of the tall grass to the right, then walk up the hill and take on the trainer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.