How do you recover the elder scroll in Alftand?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Agatha Hickman
    Participant

Elderly Wisdom
    Find out where the Elder Scroll is.
    (Optional) Speak with Arngeir or Esbern.
    To recover the Elder Scroll, go to the Alfland Cathedral (in the Alfland Glaciul Ruins) and use the Lexicon provided to you by Septimus Signus (from the task Discerning the Transmundane).
    To begin the second portion of the quest, you must be Lvl 15 or above.

What is Nirnroot used for in Skyrim?

Nirnroot is an Alchemy component used to make potions. Nirnroots produce a distinctive chime when approached and glow in the dark, making them simpler to locate at night.

Where is giant Nirnroot Island?

Solstheim

Where is the most Nirnroot in Skyrim?

The locations with the most are: 9 surrounding Sarethi Farm (The Rift)
    13 in and around Northwatch Keep (Haafingar)
    6 in and near Steepfall Burrow (Haafingar)
    5 in the vicinity of the Dawnstar Sanctuary (The Pale)
    4 in the vicinity of Brucas Leap Redoubt (The Reach)
    4 in and near Evergreen Grove (Falkreath Hold)
    3 in the vicinity of the Abandoned Shack (Hjaalmarch)

How do you recover the elder scroll in Alftand?, How do you recover the elder scroll in Alftand?, What is Nirnroot used for in Skyrim?, Where is giant Nirnroot Island?, Where is the most Nirnroot in Skyrim?

Why is Nirnroot so important?

Nirnroot are plants that store memories. They feed on the memories of the nirn who have died, for the waters of nirn are made up of memories (as per ESO). This is why adding more nirnroot to a potion increases its potency.

What is Crimson Nirnroot?

Crimson Nirnroot is a nirnroot variety that can only be found in Blackreach. It possesses the same alchemical qualities as regular nirnroot (other than details of the two damage effects). The red variant, like ordinary nirnroot, creates a buzzing sound that alerts you when a plant is nearby.

Can I marry Ingun Black Briar?

Nope.

Who sells nightshade in Skyrim?

Arcadia’s Cauldron contains one Nightshade. The alchemist at The Thieves Guild, Herluin Lothaire, possesses one Nightshade. He restocks his inventory every few days, allowing Nightshade to be purchased once again.

How do you recover the elder scroll in Alftand?, Why is Nirnroot so important?, What is Crimson Nirnroot?, Can I marry Ingun Black Briar?, Who sells nightshade in Skyrim?

Where can I find Deathbell?

Many deathbell plants (more than 20) grow in and around Morthal. Deathbell may be located in the wetlands east of the Solitude docks, near the Abandoned Shack. Growing around the Apprentice Stone in the marsh.

Where can I find IMP stool in Skyrim?

Imp Stool is a fungus that grows in caves. It is usually seen around the corners where the wall and the floor meet. Angelines Aromatics has two locations with many samples (Solitude)
    Chillwind Depths: 2 (Hjaalmarch)
    Hags Cure No. 2 (Markarth)
    Tolvalds Gap No. 2 (The Rift)
    Understone Keep No. 2 (Markarth)

Where can I buy Jazbay grapes in Skyrim?

A single Jazbay Grape may be discovered in the Hag Rock Redoubt Ruin’s northernmost room, to the right of the treasure chest. There are multiple locations containing Jazbay Grapes, Dragons Tongue, and Creep Cluster in the hydrothermal fields south of Windhelm.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.