Is Kingdom Hearts Union X shutting down?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kingdom Hearts Union Cross has announced that its servers will be shut down on May 30, 2021. Dark Road, a Xehanort spin-off, will also be played offline in the game.

Who is darkness KHUx?

The Darkness is a mystery figure who appears in Kingdom Hearts Union and has a connection to the Master of Masters.

Is KHUx finished?

The Kingdom Hearts Union X plot will wrap up in April. Following that, Kingdom Hearts Union X Dark Road will be decommissioned on May 30, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. (PDT) / May 31, 2021 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) (UTC). This software will include an offline version so that users may enjoy the complete tale.

Is KHUx worth playing?

KHUx is a colossal flop of a mobile game. Sure, the gameplay parts are interesting and enjoyable, but after completing 700+ objectives and receiving just 5 important plot events, I gave up. It was wasting my time and effort, and I couldn’t take it any longer.

Is Kingdom Hearts Union X shutting down?, Is Kingdom Hearts Union X shutting down?, Who is darkness KHUx?, Is KHUx finished?, Is KHUx worth playing?

What happened to KHUx?

Kingdom Hearts Union Dark Road will be discontinued on May 31, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. (UTC). Players will be able to enjoy the complete tale by downloading an offline version of the program.

Is KHuX a Gacha game?

KHuX is easily the worst gacha game I’ve ever played in every way, which is saying a lot considering my experience with FEH was at launch and consisted of getting a s***load of Jagen, then a 5 star healer whose staff was mistranslated to sound way better than it actually was, and having only 1-2 items.

How old is Ventus?

So, he’s physically approximately 16, but chronologically much older, and even then, his body has only experienced around 26 years since he time traveled to the future instead of being held in stasis as he was when his heart was gone.

Why is Ventus so old?

Because Ventus is in stasis, he does not age. That’s really the long and short of it.

Is Kingdom Hearts Union X shutting down?, What happened to KHUx?, Is KHuX a Gacha game?, How old is Ventus?, Why is Ventus so old?

Why can Roxas use two Keyblades?

Roxas can wield two Keyblades since he is Sora’s Nobody, possessing both his own heart and Ventuss.

Can Sora dual wield in kh3?

An update for Kingdom Hearts 3 will offer Sora the ability to dual-wield Keyblades again, much as in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.