Should I kill Ivan in GTA 4?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

If you choose to let Ivan survive, he will offer you an additional assignment later in the tale. Killing him does not prohibit you from completing the game completely. We opted to murder him, but that is entirely up to you. In any case, the mission will finish in victory, and you will be a little richer.

Should I kill Vlad?

Vlad does not transform into a random character. You must murder him; that is part of the plot.

What happens if you don’t kill Ivan GTA 4?

You will win nothing if you murder Ivan. You will gain something if you allow him to survive. Later in the game, you can become a random character and earn money.

What happens if you spare Ivan in GTA 4?

As Niko approaches Ivan, the player has the option of sparing him by assisting him and allowing him to go, or murdering him by shooting him or seeing a cinematic in which Niko stomp on Ivan’s fingers, sending him tumbling to the sidewalk/road. If Niko saves him, he’ll reappear as a different persona.

Should I kill Ivan in GTA 4?, Should I kill Ivan in GTA 4?, Should I kill Vlad?, What happens if you don’t kill Ivan GTA 4?, What happens if you spare Ivan in GTA 4?

Can you put your own music in GTA 4?

Independence FM in GTA IV functions similarly to custom radio stations in prior games, in that music is stored in a directory (My DocumentsRockstar GamesGTA IVUser Music) and may be listened in-game. It is accessible similarly to other radio stations and just displays when the user scrolls through.

What happens if you kill Francis in GTA 4?

If Francis is slain, his body may be found on the bench, however if Derrick is killed, his body vanishes. If Francis is killed, his phone number will stay on Nikos’ phone until some time after the game ends.

What happens if you take the deal in GTA 4?

If the player choose Deal, Niko encounters Phil Bell in a Tudor townhouse. They drive to Port Tudor, where the transaction will take place. Rascalov, on the other hand, appears to be out for vengeance. He assassinated the persons with whom Niko was meant to strike a deal.

How much money do you lose when you die in GTA 4?

In Grand Theft Auto IV, the player loses 10% of their money (up to $10,000), but they keep their weapons.

Should I kill Ivan in GTA 4?, Can you put your own music in GTA 4?, What happens if you kill Francis in GTA 4?, What happens if you take the deal in GTA 4?, How much money do you lose when you die in GTA 4?

Do you lose money when you die in GTA Online?

When you die in Grand Theft Auto Online, you lose money, just as in story mode. And other players may take some of your money.

How much does it cost to die in GTA 5?

The $500 death penalty has wrecked the game.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.