Should you remove Reed outer worlds?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

You will get 11,400 xp, a discount on Spacers Choice items, and the Spacers Choice reputation. If you choose to depose Reed, return to him without instructing any of them to leave. Reed will become irritated with you as you converse with him.

Can you kill everyone in the outer worlds?

Obsidians lead designer Brian Heins revealed to Polygon that you would be free to kill whomever you choose in The Outer Worlds. There are also backup measures in place to preserve your ability to accomplish missions.

Can you kill Reed Tobson?

This gives you two options: return to the Saltuna Cannery and kill Reed Tobson, or if you have high enough stats, convince him to resign and allow Adelaide to take his place. Because there is no specific benefit for either option, the choice is ultimately yours.

What do I do with reeds key?

Reeds Key is used to gain access to his office in the Edgewater Cannery tower.

Should you remove Reed outer worlds?, Should you remove Reed outer worlds?, Can you kill everyone in the outer worlds?, Can you kill Reed Tobson?, What do I do with reeds key?

How do I convince my reed to step down?

Tell Reed to wait if you want him to step down. Grace will agree to return if you let Zoe die or kill her, because she believes she is incapable of defending the community. Tell Reed to wait if you want her to step down. Grace will also agree to return if you kill all mauraders and persuade Zoe to return.

How do I get out of Reed Tobson?

Persuade Reed Tobson to abandon Edgewater. Return to Edgewater’s Saltuna Cannery and meet with Reed in his office one again. During your conversation, try to persuade Reed that quitting his position is in Edgewater’s best interests.

Where is Reed in Byzantium?

On a seat in Byzantium, you can locate him. He may be found on monarch. He was murdered by a marauder outside of his city wall.

Where is Reed in outer worlds?

Location: Edgewater Emerald Vale Region Reed Tobson Faction: Spacers

Should you remove Reed outer worlds?, How do I convince my reed to step down?, How do I get out of Reed Tobson?, Where is Reed in Byzantium?, Where is Reed in outer worlds?

How do I get reeds key card?

Simply walk into his office and shoot him in the face. You’ll have to battle him and his guards, but it shouldn’t be too difficult if you’re at least level 5. Simply murder everyone in the room and get the key from Reed’s still warm corpse.

How do you pickpocket in outer worlds?

Pickpocketing requires 40 skill points in the Stealth skill tree. Once completed, the Pick Pocket talent will be unlocked. Higher Stealth points will boost the skill and allow you to effortlessly steal from NPCs all across the game.

Who should I give the medicine to in Edgewater?

The only reason to give Abernathy the medication is if you accept his narrative and feel sorry for him. In conclusion, we recommend giving the medication to Esther since she will put it to greater use and you will obtain better Bits and XP rewards from her.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.