What dark troops should I upgrade first th11?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Agatha Hickman
    Participant

First soldiers should be used in farming and warfare. Miners or loons for elixir and bowlers or hounds for dark for me.

What should I do with my dark elixir?

Dark Elixir is used to purchase and improve the Barbarian King, Archer Queen, and Royal Champion, as well as to train and improve Dark Elixir Troops. The Dark Elixir Storage, as well as the Dark Elixir Drill, are unlocked at Town Hall level 7.

How can I get dark elixir fast?

All black elixir, in my opinion, should be spent on heroes. Even if you improve dark elixir units, utilizing them for raiding/farming is too expensive. The sole exception is when trophy hunting with golems and witches. Your base would be continuously destroyed at that trophy count, and your black elixir would be plundered anyhow.

How do you get dark elixir in your treasury?

Keep additional black elixir in your treasury. Clan wars, clan games, and star bonuses all provide riches for your treasury.

What dark troops should I upgrade first th11?, What dark troops should I upgrade first th11?, What should I do with my dark elixir?, How can I get dark elixir fast?, How do you get dark elixir in your treasury?

What happens to war loot if Treasury is full?

Your Town Hall and Clan level determine your treasury capacity. If your Treasury is full and you are rewarded with extra resources, you will lose the excess resources. If you tap collect and your Storages are full, the remaining resources will remain on the Treasury and will not be lost.

Is it worth it to buy gold pass in COC?

The Gold Pass is significantly more valuable than any of the other options. If you’re going to spend any money on this game, make it on the Gold Pass. $180 for 3 years of Gold Pass should easily get you all the way to a maxed out account.

How does COC make money?

Coc earns money through in-app purchases. Supercell, the creator of Clash of Clans (COC), derives money via in-app purchases. COC is a free-to-play game, so they can’t make money when people download it. However, by implementing in-app purchases, they can make money when users buy gems.

Is 2K pay to win?

2K has gradually integrated more and more microtransactions into its games over the last few years. Now, if gamers want their MyPlayer to be any good online in NBA 2K21, they must pay to win. All of the greatest outfits, in-game techniques, and other extras cost extra money to obtain.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.