What level should I be to fight Magus?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

It’s one of the biggest in the game, I believe. If you defeat Ozzie and still lack Heal, it’s time to start fretting about grinding tech points. 3) While levels are useful for defeating Magus, any level over 20 (25 is recommended) is sufficient for survival if you pay attention.

What happens to Magus after Chrono Trigger?

To answer your question, he dies, which is the best possible conclusion. The blue-haired weirdo is no longer alive, Glenn is no longer a green blob, and we’ve received a nasty amulet! His ultimate purpose was to save Schala, but given the events of Chrono Cross, I doubt he was successful.

Is there a Chrono Trigger remake?

Chrono Resurrection, often known as Chrono Trigger: Resurrection, is an unpublished fangame created by Nathan Lazurs’ North American studio Resurrection Games. It is based on the critically renowned Japanese firm Square’s Super NES role-playing game Chrono Trigger.

How much HP does Magus have in Chrono Trigger?

RomajisStatisticssLevels20sHPsTPs6666s15

What level should I be to fight Magus?, What level should I be to fight Magus?, What happens to Magus after Chrono Trigger?, Is there a Chrono Trigger remake?, How much HP does Magus have in Chrono Trigger?

Is Janus in Chrono Cross?

Serge is the reincarnation of Magus, called Janus, from the original Chrono Trigger game. It is implied that the majority of the Trigger cast died.

Is Schala a kid?

Kid is a Schala clone sent back in time to save Serge. This is explained in the game.

Who is Janus Chrono Cross?

The evil magician waging war on the Kingdom of Guardia in the year 600 A.D. is the Tritagonist of Chrono Trigger. Magus was born in the year 12,000 BC as Janus (, Jaki?, Jaki in the Japanese version), the youthful prince of Zeal.

How do you beat slash Chrono Trigger?

See Slash for further information (Disambiguation). Slash (Unarmed) debuts in Fiendlords Keep in 600 AD as a boss in Chrono Trigger. Equip Frog and Crono with Berserker Rings and simply go all out as Robo uses Robo Tackle to destroy him.

What level should I be to fight Magus?, Is Janus in Chrono Cross?, Is Schala a kid?, Who is Janus Chrono Cross?, How do you beat slash Chrono Trigger?

Should I fight Magus?

Yes, you can opt to add Magus to your party at some time. The only difference it makes in the plot is whether or not Frog regains his human form in the endings. You have the option of fighting and killing him or incorporating him into your squad. If you kill him, Frog will revert to his human form at the conclusion of the game.

How do you fight Ozzie?

Ozzie creates an ice barrier around himself. You just need to hit the switches near to him rather than Ozzie himself. Hit each of the four as you are able to aim them, and Ozzie will perish. If you hit him directly, he will respond with counter-attacks.

How do I get to Magus keep Chrono Trigger?

To go to Magus, we must first pass via the Magic Cave, which is located east of Fiona’s Villa and northeast of Frog’s woodland house. The Magic Cave is a short, one-room dungeon that is simple to navigate.

What do Ozzie pants do?

This helmet increases protection by 45 while also casting Auto-Confuse on the wearer and draining Hit Point over time.

What level should I be to fight Magus?, Should I fight Magus?, How do you fight Ozzie?, How do I get to Magus keep Chrono Trigger?, What do Ozzie pants do?

Where is Ozzie’s Fort?

This mission might assist you in obtaining Magus’ greatest armor. Ozzies Fort may be found east of Magus Castle.

Where is magic cave in Chrono Trigger?

The Magic Cave is difficult to find in the overworld; it is located in the mountain east of Fionas Villa. You cannot enter until the Masamune has been restored and Frog has been recruited. By entering, the Masamune will become a functional (and powerful) weapon.

How do you get the rainbow shell in Chrono Trigger?

edit source | chrono triggeredit The Rainbow Shell is a brightly colored, huge shell that can be fashioned into a variety of useful and durable things. It may be discovered in Giants Claw following the defeat of the Rust Tyranno in the Middle Ages.

What happened to Schala?

Schala’s fate at the end of Chrono Trigger is ultimately revealed in the Ocean Palace; Schala was swallowed in a spatial vortex that sent her to the Darkness Beyond Time alongside the shattered Mammon Machine. Lavos was ruthlessly consumed by the monster while he sat vanquished by Crono, resulting in the Dream Devourer.

What level should I be to fight Magus?, Where is Ozzie’s Fort?, Where is magic cave in Chrono Trigger?, How do you get the rainbow shell in Chrono Trigger?, What happened to Schala?

Is Serge the Chrono Trigger?

He discovered his death in this realm, so he went out to learn why this was true and why the Dragoons were attempting to catch him. Serge transfers to an other world. During the events of the night, Lynx confronted Serge, referring to him as the Chrono Trigger and attempted to catch him.

How strong is Magus Chrono Trigger?

Crono He has the most powerful fullscreen single tech and a respectable single target physical tech, as well as a weapon with 70% crit (confuse).

Should I fight Magus Chrono Trigger?

Though he is obviously last seen falling through the spatiotemporal Gate used to call Golems atop the Epoch near the Blackbird, what happened to Dalton? Chrono Trigger DS explains that he sank into the Dimensional Vortex and plotted his revenge on Crono.

What happened to Dalton Chrono Trigger?

There are eight playable characters.

What level should I be to fight Magus?, Is Serge the Chrono Trigger?, How strong is Magus Chrono Trigger?, Should I fight Magus Chrono Trigger?, What happened to Dalton Chrono Trigger?

How many playable characters are in Chrono Trigger?

Time-tested. Nowadays, we conceive of JRPGs as experiences that may last up to 100 hours. In comparison, Chrono Trigger is brief. In roughly 20 hours, you can complete the best ending (Chrono Trigger has a number of endings you can acquire through various ways).

How long does it take to beat Chrono Trigger?

Lavos

Who is the main villain in Chrono Trigger?

One of the endings in Chrono Trigger’s PlayStation edition shows Lucca rescuing an abandoned toddler. This youngster is revealed to be Kid from the sequel Chrono Cross. Lucca plays a supporting character in this game as the proprietor of an orphanage that she transformed from her home.

Who is the baby in Chrono Trigger ending?

MarlesAges16
    Type of Weapon
    Magical Element Ice Family Crossbow
    Guardia’s Royal Family King Guardia XXXIII’s Crono (Husband) (father) Cronos’ mother, Queen Aliza Mother (mother in-law) (mother in-law) Doan (descendant) (descendant) Kino, Ayla (ancestor) (ancestor)

What level should I be to fight Magus?, How many playable characters are in Chrono Trigger?, How long does it take to beat Chrono Trigger?, Who is the main villain in Chrono Trigger?, Who is the baby in Chrono Trigger ending?

Who married Chrono?

The Top 10 Chrono Triggers Endings (& How To Get Them)
    3 Finale: The Dream Project
    4 Ending 4: Guardia’s Successor
    Ending 5: Dino Age
    6 Ending 11: The Prophet’s Desire
    7 Finale 6: The Legendary Hero
    8th and last chapter: The Unknown Past
    9 Ending 1: Timeless
    Ending 10: Reunion. The overarching plot is that Lavos has been vanquished and Crono has died.
    3) While levels are useful for defeating Magus, any level over 20 (25 is recommended) is sufficient for survival if you pay attention.

What is the best Chrono Trigger ending?

With Lavos’ death, he was also exiled, but he encountered Schala and (due to her special strength) managed to merge with her and become the Dream Devourer, a boss that you may battle in the Chrono Trigger DS remake, and is the hardest boss in the game.

What happened to Magus after Chrono Trigger?

Kid and Serge are married, according to a photograph on Schala’s desk. 6. Kid appears at the pier in General Kid and The True Hero as a distinct creature in multiple endings.

Did Serge and Kid marry?

What happened to Lucca after that is unknown. Lynx most certainly murdered her when she failed to unlock the door, though Lucca *might* have escaped. In any case, she did manage to leave a note for Kid to read when he was older.

What level should I be to fight Magus?, Who married Chrono?, What is the best Chrono Trigger ending?, What happened to Magus after Chrono Trigger?, Did Serge and Kid marry?

How did Lucca die?

Yes, Crono does die, but with the assistance of the Chrono Trigger and a clone doll, you may go back in time and save Crono before he dies.

Did Chrono die?

As a result, Chrono Cross is not a continuation of Chrono Trigger. It would have been called Chrono Trigger 2 if it had existed. Our major goal with Chrono Cross was to convey a little bit of the Chrono Trigger worldview while producing a completely separate game to provide the gamer with new amusement.

Is Chrono Cross a sequel to Chrono Trigger?

Chrono Trigger is a little better game, but Final Fantasy VI is a greater experience. It is not just the finest game in the series, but also a terrific game in general.

Is Chrono Trigger better than Final Fantasy?

1 response If you fight Magus in Noth Cape with Frog, sparing or killing him will result in this ending after beating Lavos. Furthermore, killing or sparing him alters the final sequence slightly, although in both situations, Frog reverts to Glenn (human).

What level should I be to fight Magus?, How did Lucca die?, Did Chrono die?, Is Chrono Cross a sequel to Chrono Trigger?, Is Chrono Trigger better than Final Fantasy?

What happens if frog kills Magus?

On the DS, beating Lavos will save the game, allowing you to access postgame stuff and complete any unfinished tasks.

What happens after you beat Chrono Trigger?

Absolutely! Any meeting with Lavos that requires you to go up against him in battle mode is possible. That subject, along with Zeal and Schala, is never addressed in the ensuing ending.

Can you beat lavos early?

There is during the first five percent of the game, then it is rekindled late in the game (for a small while), and then the conclusion, somewhat randomly, IMO, finishes it. Aside from that, the game is more about direct interaction than love and romance.

Does Chrono Trigger have romance?

The Japanese name is provided as Marl in the official Chrono Trigger DS video. That E is technically silent, unless your buddy claims that it is pronounced differently in English for no obvious reason. That’s right, Marl.

What level should I be to fight Magus?, What happens if frog kills Magus?, What happens after you beat Chrono Trigger?, Can you beat lavos early?, Does Chrono Trigger have romance?

How do you pronounce Marle in Chrono Trigger?

It is very dependent on your equipment. Lavos’ third form should be beatable at level 4050 if you completed all of the sidequests. Earlier is extremely achievable, and higher levels make it very simple.

When should I fight lavos?

New Game Plus (sometimes spelt New Game +) is a regular element of the Chrono series: after completing the game, you may replay it with everything you got from the original playing. With the New Game Plus function, one may maintain all of their equipment, status, and so on.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.