What shout does the most damage?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Storm Warning

Where is the Soul Tear shout?

Cairn of Souls

Is Soul Tear good?

Usefulness. Soul Tear has the capacity to control opponents that would otherwise be too powerful to raise normally, such as giants, making this an extremely powerful cry if utilized appropriately.

What does Durnehviir call the Dragonborn?

Durnehviir is waiting outside after exiting the Boneyard. He compliments the Dragonborn and refers to them as Qahnaarin, or Vanquisher in Dragon Language.

What shout does the most damage?, What shout does the most damage?, Where is the Soul Tear shout?, Is Soul Tear good?, What does Durnehviir call the Dragonborn?

Should I kill Durnehviir?

Durnehviir is a dragon who resides in the Soul Cairn. Each time you call him with his yell, you can learn one phrase of the Soul Tear scream. He cannot be fully slain since he will resurrect in the Soul Cairn if properly harmed.

Does Durnehviir go away?

Durnehviir works like a conjuration spell, and after a while he will depart on his own. Durnehviir works like a conjuration spell, and after a while he will depart on his own.

Can you summon Durnehviir more than once?

It is feasible to keep both Durnehviir and Odahviing alive. To summon him, you must invest three dragon souls to completely understand this cry. He will not appear if only one or two words are spoken.

Can you go back to the Soul Cairn?

Yep. You can quickly return to the balcony outside of Castle Volkihar. The Soul Cairn can be re-entered at any moment, according to UESP.

What shout does the most damage?, Should I kill Durnehviir?, Does Durnehviir go away?, Can you summon Durnehviir more than once?, Can you go back to the Soul Cairn?

Should I be soul trapped or become a vampire?

If you’re a Dawnguard, the greatest thing to do right now is to avoid becoming a Vampire Lord. You may still talk to Serana and have her make you a vampire lord later in the game, so wait until you have completed all of the Dawnguard sidequests. So, for the time being, you should choose to become Soul Trapped.

Can you only enter the Soul Cairn as a vampire?

One cannot enter the Soul Cairn unless they are a vampire or are partially soul bound. When a soul is caught, the Weakened Soul ability activates, reducing Magicka, health, and stamina while in the Soul Cairn.

What happens if you become a vampire in the Soul Cairn?

After completing your objective in the Soul Cairn, Valerica will offer you the task, which is rather simple. If you become a vampire, you will need to be cured in order to continue working with the Dawnguard; you will get the quest to be cured from Dawnguard members.

Will the Dawnguard hate me if I become a vampire?

You cannot join the Dawnguard if you are currently a vampire.

What shout does the most damage?, Should I be soul trapped or become a vampire?, Can you only enter the Soul Cairn as a vampire?, What happens if you become a vampire in the Soul Cairn?, Will the Dawnguard hate me if I become a vampire?

Can you be dawnguard and Vampire Lord?

Yes, after rejecting Harkon and siding with the Dawnguard, you are offered two opportunities to become a vampire lord. One appears midway through the MQ, while the other appears at the end.

Can you kill Harkon without Auriel’s Bow?

Fighting Lord Harkon is the same whether you are a vampire or a member of the Dawnguard. Lord Harkon may be a challenging opponent to face if you are not prepared. You will be at a minor disadvantage if you handed him Auriel’s Bow.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.