Where is Nacht der Untoten in TranZit?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

It’s a minimally changed version of a larger WaW multiplayer level called Airfield, I believe. Although Airfield was set in the Pacific, Nacht der Untoten was set in Germany.

Is there Nacht der Untoten in TranZit?

The structure from Nacht der Untoten appears as The Prototype in the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies level Green Run on TranZit. Denizens do not spawn within or near the bunker, which is located in the cornfield between the Farm and the Power Station.

Is there pack-a-punch in Shangri La?

The Pack-A-Punch Machine is located near the beginning area at the top of a series of steps. Around the map, four pressure plates will be placed. The machine will be operational for around 45 seconds. After 45 seconds, the water will drive you back down the steps and eliminate the set of stairs required to reach the machine.

What Shangri-La means?

1: Utopia is a faraway lovely fictional location where existence approaches perfection. 2: a distant and typically lovely refuge

Where is Nacht der Untoten in TranZit?, Where is Nacht der Untoten in TranZit?, Is there Nacht der Untoten in TranZit?, Is there pack-a-punch in Shangri La?, What Shangri-La means?

What DLC is Shangri-La?

DLC Annihilation

What is the highest round on Shangri La?

Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies Shangri-La Round 106 World Record by TheRelaxingEnd

What are Shangri-La wonder weapons?

The 31-79 JGb215, also known as the Shrink Ray in game data, is a Wonder Weapon found only in the Zombies map Shangri-La.

Is Shangri-La a good map?

Shangri-La immediately became my favorite map in BO1, and it remains so to this day. I seldom have a single best map, although the original Shangri-La is excellent. In Chronicles, though, everything feels a little weird. To be honest, I’m not a huge fan.

Where is Nacht der Untoten in TranZit?, What DLC is Shangri-La?, What is the highest round on Shangri La?, What are Shangri-La wonder weapons?, Is Shangri-La a good map?

How much is Shi No Numa?

Shi No Numa was published for iOS on June 2, 2010, as an in-app purchase for $4.99 and as a standalone game for $9.99 in the Call of Duty: Zombies app.

Who is Peter mcain?

Peter McCain was an OSS agent sent to infiltrate Group 935 as a research assistant in Munich. On June 17th, 1945, he began working in the Der Riese facility and was transferred two months later to the Asylum complex in Berlin.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.