Where is the secret mineshaft in GTA 5?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The Great Chaparral

What is in the mine in GTA 5?

When the protagonist enters the mine, they will discover a variety of train tracks, dead ends, and mining gear. Isaac’s body can also be located in the mine.

What are all the Easter Eggs in GTA 5?

29 Amazing GTA 5 Easter Eggs
    Friends from Grove Street.
    There is no country for old men.
    Payne, Max
    Thelma and Louise
    Your online father is John Marsten.
    Novelization of Red Dead Redemption.
    The Playboy Mansion
    Hillbilly Tapdancing

Where are the sewers in GTA?

The Maintenance Tunnels are a mythological site with two entrances in downtown Los Santos. One is located at the far end of the Los Santos water reservoir, while the other is beneath an underpass.

Where is the secret mineshaft in GTA 5?, Where is the secret mineshaft in GTA 5?, What is in the mine in GTA 5?, What are all the Easter Eggs in GTA 5?, Where are the sewers in GTA?

Where is the dead body in GTA 5?

Woman who has died GTA 5 walkthrough and guide You should travel out into the deep (for example, using diving equipment or a submarine) in an underwater location mentioned on the map and find a specifically preserved body of a dead lady. The unfortunate girl can be located in the ocean’s deepest depths.

Can you steal Devin Weston’s car?

While you can’t take Devin Weston’s Adder after Blitz Play (the enter vehicle key doesn’t work and the gate won’t open anyhow), you may steal it at the start of I Fought The Law.

Why does Devin Weston want Michael dead?

Later, Devin Weston comes and instructs Franklin to kill Michael De Santa for meddling in Devin’s business interests, with Devin also holding Michael responsible for his lawyer’s death. Franklin (the player) must then decide one of the two to murder.

Should I kill Trevor or Michael?

When you murder Trevor, he provides more money to Franklin and Michael, but when you kill Michael, Lester gives it to his family, therefore the best alternatives for keeping the most money are to kill Trevor or Deathwish.

Where is the secret mineshaft in GTA 5?, Where is the dead body in GTA 5?, Can you steal Devin Weston’s car?, Why does Devin Weston want Michael dead?, Should I kill Trevor or Michael?

What is JP for in GTA?

JP, or Job Points, are gained by doing Jobs while online. These points are used to determine who wins a Playlist and which Jobs are played during a session. When you exit a session, your Job Points are reset.

What is the highest level you can reach in GTA Online?

Rank 8000

What does the C mean in GTA Online?

voice chat options

What does Stealth Stat do in GTA 5?

Stealth. The player’s ability to remain undiscovered. When in stealth mode, move rapidly and softly. While stealth walking, pressing the sprint key once accelerates the player.

Where is the secret mineshaft in GTA 5?, What is JP for in GTA?, What is the highest level you can reach in GTA Online?, What does the C mean in GTA Online?, What does Stealth Stat do in GTA 5?

Does stealth matter in GTA Online?

Wrong. If you utilize stealth in Deathmatch, it will mask your blip. I was thinking the same thing regarding stealth mode. I would have preferred that stealth be strengthened such that you may go into stealth mode and remain briefly off radar while moving in a crouching position.

How do you do a stealth attack in GTA 5?

When dealing with aggressive NPCs or other players that value their lives, it is preferable to remain undiscovered. Finally, equip any melee weapon and attack with it (circle on PlayStation, B on Xbox). This should start the covert takedown and eliminate the danger.

What button is stealth mode in GTA 5?

Stealth Mode is activated by pushing the left stick down ( Xbox and Ps4 ). Reduces detection radius and enables for stealth takedowns. Because your character is crouched, you move more slowly in stealth mode.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.