Who do I give the Enchanted Ember to in Dark Souls?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dione Kaufman
    Participant

Use of Enchanted Ember Give it to Rickert of Vinheim in order for +5 Magic weapons to become Enchanted weapons.

Where do you get the magic ember in Dark Souls?

Location of a Large Magic Ember Archives of the Dukes Return to the archives where you originally encountered Seath the Scaleless and open the chest in the center of the room after beating Seath the Scaleless.

What happens if I give the ember to blacksmith?

Embers are provided to blacksmiths in order for them to grant weapon ascension, which is employed in weapon modification. Make +5 Normal weapons +10 Normal. Convert +5 Normal weapons to +5 Raw weaponry.

What happens if you give the blacksmith a divine ember?

Use of Divine Ember Given to Blacksmith Andre in order for him to go from a +5 normal weapon to a holy weapon. This holy weapon can then be improved to a +5 level.

Who do I give the Enchanted Ember to in Dark Souls?, Who do I give the Enchanted Ember to in Dark Souls?, Where do you get the magic ember in Dark Souls?, What happens if I give the ember to blacksmith?, What happens if you give the blacksmith a divine ember?

What do I do with a large magic ember?

The Large Magic Ember is kept in a chest in the chamber where Seath the Scaleless is first confronted. Give the Large Magic Ember to Rickert of Vinheim in the New Londo Ruins to level up +5 Magic weapons to +10.

How do I get large magic ember?

After encountering Seath the Scaleless in the Crystal Cave, it was discovered in The Dukes Archives. A chest may be found in the center of the chamber where the player first faces Seath.

Where do I get the very large ember?

Ruins of New Londo

Where is the Large Divine Ember?

Location of a Large Divine Ember Obtained from a dead blacksmith in the Tomb of Giants’ enormous skeletons. Climb up the staircase beside Patches and turn right, then continue the narrow route until you reach a large tomb.

Who do I give the Enchanted Ember to in Dark Souls?, What do I do with a large magic ember?, How do I get large magic ember?, Where do I get the very large ember?, Where is the Large Divine Ember?

Should I give the Divine Ember to blacksmith?

You should provide an ember to any blacksmith who requests one. Only one of the four blacksmiths can utilize each ember, and this is the only method to make all of the strongest weapons.

How do you get divine +10?

Path and Requirements for Divine Upgrade: Divine upgrade from +0 to +5 takes 9 Green Titanite Shards. To rise from +5 to +6, you’ll need a Large Divine Ember and a White Titanite Chunk. The divine upgrade from +5 to +9 necessitates the use of 7 White Titanite Chunks. A White Titanite Slab is required for the divine improvement from +9 to +10.

Are divine weapons good in Dark Souls?

The Undead are hunted with divine weapons. When completely updated, they are supposed to be as strong as God’s weapons. Weapons that have been blessed are extremely efficient against the Dark. The Way of White employs heavenly weaponry in their quest to cleanse the realm of the Undead.

Are divine weapons good?

Other than that, it’s not very nice. Use the free occult->divine club to slay skeletons. Unfortunately, split damage weapons aren’t particularly helpful after NG. Weapons with +15 STR/DEX are typically significantly superior and may be enhanced. If you’re only doing NG, though, anything will work.

Who do I give the Enchanted Ember to in Dark Souls?, Should I give the Divine Ember to blacksmith?, How do you get divine +10?, Are divine weapons good in Dark Souls?, Are divine weapons good?

What is the Best Divine Weapon?

Divine scales with Faith, but I’d go with a divine shield instead. When you kill skeletons while wearing it, they will cease respawning. However, a +10 Claymore or straight sword is preferable than a katana for a combination of Strength and Dexterity.

What is Nito weak to?

Gravelord Nito’s main vulnerability is fire; take advantage of this. Nito is exceedingly sluggish and will not attack as frequently if you are not in full view. You can take out the Skeletons and assault Nito with spells or arrows as he lumbers around the bend if you keep the cavern’s center column between you and him.

Is occult club a divine weapon?

For those in search of a heavenly weapon. You may convert the occult club you acquired in anor londor or sens stronghold (I forget which) into a heavenly club +5.

How do I upgrade to occult ds1?

Andre of Astora in the Undead Parish performs occult weapon upgrades. It should be noted that each upgrade level needs a certain quantity of soul, which varies based on the weapon. A Divine Ember and a Green Titanite Shard are required to advance from +5 to Divine +0.

Who do I give the Enchanted Ember to in Dark Souls?, What is the Best Divine Weapon?, What is Nito weak to?, Is occult club a divine weapon?, How do I upgrade to occult ds1?

How do you get occult weapons in ds1?

Occult is a weapon effect that may be obtained by either improving a weapon through the Occult upgrade path or utilizing one that is naturally endowed. Andre of Astora, a Divine +5 weapon, and the Dark Ember are used to ascend.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.