Why did Laguna leave Raine?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Laguna and Raine appear to have adopted Ellone (it’s unclear who her parents are or how she ended up in their care), and when Esthar stole her, Laguna set out to retrieve her. Raine died during delivery, leaving Squall and Ellone orphaned and without a parent or legal guardian.

Did Laguna know Raine was pregnant?

Laguna had no idea Raine was expecting. Ellone talks about how Raine wanted to survive long enough to show Laguna that he had a son, but she died. Laguna’s decision to remain in Esthar was a sacrifice for him, but he knew it had to be made.

Why did Ellone send Squall back?

The next morning, Squall is dispatched to a SeeD assignment, and Ellone devises a scheme to utilize her abilities to prevent her own capture, ensuring Laguna never leaves Winhill. Squall’s mind is sent back in time to inhabit Laguna’s history in a dream realm.

Who says squall so we meet again?

Afak, Yasin

Why did Laguna leave Raine?, Why did Laguna leave Raine?, Did Laguna know Raine was pregnant?, Why did Ellone send Squall back?, Who says squall so we meet again?

How do you pronounce Laguna Loire?

If you prefer, loo-ar. Kinneas is pronounced kin-es. The French pronunciation is l-w-are. Kiros is pronounced kee-ross.

Where is the white SeeD ship in ff8?

Crater Centra

Does the white SeeD ship disappear?

Unfortunately, the White SeeD Ship vanishes after that scene. As a result, you won’t be able to locate it again. However, if you finish the CC Quest in Balamb Garden and wait until CD4, you will be able to obtain all rare cards that you have missed.

Where is Odin ff8?

More information is available. Odin is a non-controllable optional Guardian Force in Final Fantasy VIII. He emerges at random at the outset of battles to slay the foes instantaneously.

Why did Laguna leave Raine?, How do you pronounce Laguna Loire?, Where is the white SeeD ship in ff8?, Does the white SeeD ship disappear?, Where is Odin ff8?

Where is Edea’s house ff8?

Central America

Where do I go after Edea’s house?

Your next goal will be to fly Balamb Garden to Edeas House. Fly Balamb Garden towards Edeas House after climbing the bridge. Balamb Garden is already nearby Edeas House, so you won’t have to travel far.

How do you get to Edea’s house?

Edeas House will appear on the globe map once Balamb Garden is movable, but you will be unable to enter or identify it. Following the events in Trabia Garden, returning here will offer a signal that something significant, namely, Galbadia Garden, is nearby.

How do I get to Esthar ff8?

To travel to Esthar, you must first visit Rinoa in the infirmary, where Squall takes her up and departs Garden, which is magically at FH regardless of where you were previously.

Why did Laguna leave Raine?, Where is Edea’s house ff8?, Where do I go after Edea’s house?, How do you get to Edea’s house?, How do I get to Esthar ff8?

Can I leave Esthar?

When leaving the Great Salt Lake, you can only depart up to the train station at the bridge, which can only be retracked up until you pass the Esthar Cloaking Device Interface on the walk way before the flashback sequence.

Where should I go in Esthar?

Great Salt Lake is a location.
    City of Esthar.
    Pandora’s Lunatic Laboratory
    The Lunar Gate.
    The Lunar Base.
    Memorial to the Sorceress
    Pandora the lunatic.
    Point of Tears

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.