Why does Nidoking evolve with a Moon Stone?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

The moon stone contains a particular type of radiation that strengthens some pokmon whose DNA can be tainted by the radiation. When the secondary moon exploded, the moon stone and the Clefairy were launched to Earth.

Should I let Nidoran evolve?

At level 16, Nidoran (both genders) morph into Nidorino/a. You can wait until the Male Nidoran learns Horn Drill, but the Female Nidoran must evolve before level 23 to learn Body Slam. After level 16, you can develop them with a Moon Stone at any level.

Is thrash a good move for Nidoking?

Nidoking has a diverse move set that lets him to cope with a variety of opponents. Megahorn and Sludge Bomb are ideal moves. Thrash, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Shadow Ball, or Ice Beam can fill the remaining spaces.

What level should I evolve Nidoking?

If you wish to develop your nidorino into a nidoking, level 43 is a good place to start. As a nidorino, you will have access to Poison Jab, which is a good poison type move. You will learn Earth Power when you reach level 43.

Why does Nidoking evolve with a Moon Stone?, Why does Nidoking evolve with a Moon Stone?, Should I let Nidoran evolve?, Is thrash a good move for Nidoking?, What level should I evolve Nidoking?

Can Nidoking learn poison jab and earth power?

Is it possible for Nidoking to learn both Poison Jab and Earth Power? >> Update: YES, if you level up Nidorino to level 43 and learn Poison Jab, then evolve to Nidoking with a Moon stone while still at level 43. (no other way to evolve Nidorino).

What is the best level to evolve Pikachu?

At Level 21, Pikachu knows Thunderbolt. However, Pikachu knows Thunderbolt at Level 42 in Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon, and even though he can learn Wild Charge at Level 50, you can still develop Pikachu at Level 42 in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon because Wild Charge is a TM as well.

At what level should I evolve growlithe?

Growlithe is just one of four Pokmon that develops utilizing the Fire Stone from the tiny list of stone evolutions. Before Pokmon Sword and Pokmon Shield, it was best to develop Growlithe at level 45 to learn all of his moves, but with the Move Reminder, you can learn all of Growlithe’s moves right away.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.